WATER and WASTEWATER: WEB and MOBILITY uses
Chambéry Métropole District Council is a public entity bringing together 24 municipalities, with a total population of 120,000. Its Water Department carries out production and distribution of drinking water, collection and treatment of wastewater, and upkeep and maintenance of the relevant equipment.
To meet its targets in terms of excellence in network management and client relations, Chambéry Métropole chose GiSmartware and CARL International to implement a complete network operation management and maintenance management solution (activity management, inventory management, etc.).
The solution implemented includes a mapping resource and allows for the following:
- Call management (recording, assignment, settlement),
- Access to business data and to the level of data quality to manage network activity (organisation of rounds, assignment of staff and intervention planning),
- Provision of decision support software for completing in-field interventions,
- Coupling with existing solutions for invoice management and parts inventory management (implementation of ETL),
- Intervention report software
- Progress monitoring using reporting and by topic
Key figures 2010
Key figures 2011