WATER and WASTEWATER: WEB and MOBILITY uses
Following the creation of Giris BE, in early 2013 Veolia Water entrusted GiSmartware and CapGemini with overhauling the network activity management solution, within a consolidated national database, based on the new GIMAP Data engine, on which the SMARTGEO solution has been built. It also entrusted GiSmartware and CapGemini with the implementation of nomad solutions featuring on-board input of reports and access to maps (background plans and network technical data).
To address these various needs, GiSmartware, CapGemini and Veolia Water implemented an Agile Scrum method on the basis of three-week iterations from 2013 to 2015, in order to use SMARTGEO and develop business-specific modules for Veolia. Integrating GIMAP has made it possible to provide mapping, maintenance workflow and object meta-modelling within the same kernel.
GiSmartware services cover the following:
- Analysing needs and providing business expertise,
- Analysing the constraints for integration within the national information system,
- Centralising data within the national information system,
- Designing supplementary functions (Declarations of Works/Intent to Commence Works, interfaces),
- User training,
- Implementing the mobile solution in all regions,
- Porting regional functions nationally (PI/BI ratio, ITV module).
mobile terminals deployed throughout France
reports entered on mobile terminals in 2014
potable water business lines
wastewater business lines