A complete, powerful business GIS
Business modules at your disposal
Planning, work order management and business reporting tools
Create customisable reports and project monitoring
« We’re very satisfied with the product. NetGeo has met our expectations in every respect. We were pleasantly surprised with the detail with which our business is dealt with in this software. As for the hotline, we can contact the right person very quickly; this allows us to solve our problems in short order, often on the same day. One of the plus points of GiSmartware is the attentiveness to user expectations. »
End-to-end network assistance
- Help with deployment and construction
- Support and maintenance
- Specific settings
- NetGeo range
- NetGeo modules
- Quickly put together an accurate, reliable repository of network infrastructures;
- Visualise your building plans on maps, using standard GIS or CAD formats;
- Display connections between cables and on patch panels;
- Display connections along a lightpath on an interactive diagram;
- Control the consistency of object naming.
- Find the location of your equipment in your repository at any time;
- Be aware of the detailed contents of your cabinets, sites and chambers right across your network;
- Exploit infrastructure occupancy rates to manage network growth;
- Display and manage infrastructure carriers (tubing and sub-tubing).
- Customise drop-down list items on your network component data sheets;
- Add new attribute fields to the data model;
- Create network configurations – from the simplest to the most complex (connection chambers, fibre optic node, sub-splitter, etc.);
- Integrate the catalogue of hardware used;
- Manage read-only and read/write access for each business remit, specific geographical areas, or certain types of object, depending on their characteristics.
- Future-proof architecture allows for transition from single-workstation configuration to client/server version catering for simultaneous access by several hundred users, for updates or to consult data;
- Standard database system allows millions of objects to be stored and processed using Oracle or Microsoft SQL Server technologies;
- SDK allows software to be enriched with specific functions;
- SOA allows software functions to be accessed from other applications.
- Shape/CSV import: import your APS/APD/EXE data, etc.;
- Connector technology import: import your drawings of boxes, cabling and patch panels;
- Routing: find new lightpaths;
- Intrasite: manage your technical sites;
- Supervision: locate your breakdowns;
- GraceTHD import / export: import your GraceTHD databases into NetGeo, modify / add your data and export your NetGeo database in GraceTHD format;
- Validation gate: check your data in NetGeo.