A complete, powerful business GIS
Business modules available for you to use
Planning, work order management and business reporting tools
Create customisable reports and project monitoring
« GiSmartware knew just what to do to address our mobility issues. They delivered an innovative answer: a turnkey mapping software solution that facilitates in-field work and allows us to enter work orders and maintenance reports. During the project, GiSmartware adopted the ‘Agile Scrum’ method to achieve a result closely tailored to our needs and provide VEOLIA with high-quality software. GiSmartware can adjust to the needs of multinationals thanks to its experience – and is every bit as responsive as a start-up. »
Boris LAMBERT – VEOLIA
The main functionalities of NetGeo water
- Help with deployment and construction
- Support and maintenance
- Specific settings
- Mobility module compatibility
- Business-specific topological data model, developed to manage water and wastewater networks;
- Approach based on object templates, lists and configurable additional fields in your object sheets: cuts data entry times;
- Advanced, criteria-based equipment search; ‘select’ option for mass changes and reporting;
- Asset-related electronic document management;
- Module allows multiple export formats (shp, dxf/dwg, Excel and LibreOffice);
- Advanced drawing features (attachment to object layers and background maps, triangulation, complex modelling of interconnected objects, etc.).
- For distribution network operation: leak data entry and visualisation, water shutoff simulation, etc.;
- For catchment network operation: simulation of the catchment area, visualisation of the longitudinal profile, search for discharge points;
- Create work orders, plan and create maintenance programmes (cleansing, search for leaks, valve operation, hydrants, meters);
- Create maintenance and report sheets linked to a highly configurable activity repository;
- Deal with incoming calls;
- Edit dashboards.
- Supervision of data from sensors in your factories and networks;
- Simpler installation supervision (wet wells, storm drains, pumping stations, etc.);
- Alarm management;
- Visualise data graphs and tables;
- Create dashboards.
- Remote intervention management: deal with incoming calls and work orders (scheduled and emergency) and intervention planning, automate dispatch to in-field crews, create reports, field alert feedback, desktop analysis and validation;
- Visualise all assets and plans;
- Create network equipment in the field, including object geo-referencing (e.g.: connections);
- Online and offline modes;
- In-field equipment inventory using GPS coordinates or manually.