In te context of their strategy for management of Water and Sanitation effective since 1 January 2018, the Communauté de Communes Vallées de l’Hérault has acquires NetGeo, SmartGeo and mobility solutions for the management of their networks.
In this context, several interfacings were created:
- Interfacing no.1: creation of an ETL (Extract-Transform-Load), to supply the NetGeo database with the Anémone customer data contained in an Oracle database;
- Interfacing no.2: extraction of the CWSP (Collective Water Supply Points) affected by a water stop of direct mail via Anémone;
- Interfacing no.3: creation of intervention requests on Anémone send directly on SmartGeo.
Implementation (2018 – 2019)
- Integration of data (GEOMAP) into our data model;
- Solution installations;
- Project & user training;
- Implementation of Anémone / SmartGeo interfaces.